Wednesday 26 August 2015

Myonal Eperisone 50 Mg (Muscle Relaxant)

Myonal Eperisone uses
Few days back I suffered from a severe back spasm and it simply was a painful experience. I had to rush to the nearby hospital immediately were the doctor prescribe me muscle relaxant named Myonal Eperisone 50 MG. The doctor prescribed me three doses of the tablet to be taken after food and with the very first use I felt a sense of relief.  Effectively  Myonal Eperisone is more of a pain killer and I had to take physiotherapy for complete relaxation from the back pain but using the muscle relaxant helped me get ease  the pain and when the pain was minimum I took physiotherapy classes for a week which helped me get relieve from the pain to a large extend. Even today I perform the exercise from time to time .

The pain was so horrible that I simply couldn’t sleep or do anything else but after taking Myonal Eperisone 50 Mg I managed to get some rest. It took about 30-40 minutes for the medicine to take effect but it eased off the pain pretty much after the use of the drug.

The intake of the drug causes sleepiness and light headedness so it would be advisable not to take Myonal Eperisone 50 Mg if you are looking to carry out anything important.

 It is advisable to consult a doctor before administering the drug. In case you feel allergic, nauseated or giddy after taking the drug, stop using the drug and consult your doctor immediately. In case of pregnancy first consult your doctor before taking any drug as it could cause permanent health problems for your child. Avoid  over dose, if the problem persists kindly consult a doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment