Sunday 21 October 2018

Epson L565 Inkjet printers review


When it comes to printers, I strongly recommend Epson Printers; Epson L565 is my third Epson printer after L800 and L805 and I must say there is nothing better . L565 is an all in one printer which provides scan (upto 4800 DPI), Copy, Print and Fax. It also provides WIFI connectivity besides the normal USB Cable connection mode.
Priced around Rs.17000, I must say it is one of the best printers for home or for small business (i.e- office, cafĂ©. Etc). Epson L565 uses four colour tanks, i.e- Yellow, Magenta, Cyan and Black and though it is not a photo printer but the printing quality is immaculate and can be compared to L800 or L805.  So as far as printing is concerned no other brand can beat Epson (I also have a Canon G2000, and comparatively the printing quality is so much better).

The only problem I feel is the printing speed which is a rather slow when you compare it to Epson L800 or Epson L805.

Let’s move on the scanning functionality, it provides scan resolution up to 4800 DPI so you can imagine the precision with which it can scan documents, yes it is a bit slow comparatively but it also provides lower resolution scanning which is fast an smooth. Also it has inbuilt PDF and Email scanning functionality, so you don’t need additional software’s to convert your JPG to PDF. So overall I would still rate Epson L565 a better all in one printer than other brands.

I don’t use the Fax service so I wouldn’t be able to tell about it.

Normally with Epson L800 or L805 the warranty provided was 3000 pages or 1 year which ever was earlier but with Epson l565 it is 30,000 pages or 1 year whichever is earlier. This is one reason I was impressed with the printer and so, far after using it for about a month, I must say it hasn’t let me down.



No comments:

Post a Comment