Thursday 26 March 2020

Lecope-M Tablet review

Lecope-M Tablet review 

Active Ingredients Levocetirizine Hydrochloride Ip 5MG Lecope M is a medicine strongly recommended for seasonal allergic problems such is viral cough, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing and similar problems. Recently I was suffering from high fever, cough and even finding it a bit difficult to breathe. Initially I thought it was normal cough problem which would go away on its own but after few weeks when I didn’t recover I panicked a bit.

 As we all know the whole world is suffering from the terror of Corona Virus, I was also afraid of the symptoms developed and so I rushed for a checkup. Besides the above problem I was also suffering from Kidney stone problem and after consulting a General Physician, he recommended a Blood test and a urine test. I was pretty nervous above the symptoms but the doctor told me not to panic. He recommended drinking plenty of fluid and taking steam vapor before going to bed. The next day I conducted the blood test and urine test and was relieved to know that nothing major problem was reported. The doctor just told me that it was a seasonal allergic problem and everything was alright. He just prescribed me LecopeM tablet to be used every night before going to bed for 10 days.

 I even asked the doctor if I need a chest X ray or do I need to take any cough medicines. The doctor jokingly told me that everything is ok but if you more money than go for a chest x ray. He just asked me to take the prescribed medicine for 10 days and revisit him after 10 days. So, I bought the medicine which costs about Rs.98 for tablets and started using it. The medicine needs to be used after food and before going to bed. AS the drug makes you drowsy, it is highly recommended not to use alcohol after administering the drug. 

Some people also may be allergic to the active ingredients, so even though it is an OTC drug, I would suggest consulting your doctor before using the drug. As far as the drug is concerned I just used it for about 6-7 days and the symptoms disappeared. I did complete the full 10 days course as recommended by my physician and today I am all fit and fine thanks to this simple medicine my doctor prescribed me. So for any seasonal problems such as cough and cold, sneezing, runny nose ,etc I would highly recommend using LecopeM tablets. Please don’t over use it, as it’s the time of the year when the whole world is fighting Corona Virus, if the symptoms persist please consult your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment