Sunday 20 April 2014

Koryo KST 14 Sandwich Maker review

Koryo KST 14 Sandwich Maker review


Looking for a cheap and efficient sandwich maker, Koryo KST 14 is probably the best you can ask for. Priced around Rs.500-600, it is one of the cheapest yet efficient Sandwich maker available in the market.


It’s been over a year and half since I am using the product and so far it’s been a smooth ride. Being cheaply priced I was a little skeptic about the product but because of the low price I thought of taking the risk and it hasn’t let me down. Koryo KST 14 sandwich maker is ergonomically designed and very easy to use. All you need is to place the sandwich inside the sandwich maker, closed the lid and power on the product and after few minutes it is all ready to be served hot. There are two indicators on the top red and green. Red button indicated power on and the green button indicates that your sandwich is ready to be served hot. If you like your sandwich a little crisp than it would be advisable to keep it over for few more minutes after the light turns green.


Koryo isn’t a very popular brand but after using Koryo KST 14 for over a year and half I feel it is surely a better buy than going for those expensive branded product which more or less provides the same service as my  Koryo KST 14 sandwich maker. Even on the power consumption front I don’t feel it consumes more power ( as I initially feared ).


After using Koryo KST 14 sandwich maker I feel I can use other Koryo Electronics product without being skeptical or worrying about the quality side of the goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment